Isn't it annoying when your boss is shorter than you???

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Anderson IV

Andes holds an annual New-Year celebration by holding a 3.2 km run/walk at Macritchie Reservoir.Sounds fun?(Hint:No)
I would go into the details,but time is murder in secondary school so let's just say the trail was a wet,cramped and seemingly endless run.I finished before 30 min though.Yay.
I put Choir as my 1st choice for CCAs.It's not too time-wasting and it's easy to get points.And I can be with my Primary & Secondary Seniors and Classmates.It's a real grab-it.
Science and Literature have nasty projects that we have to deal with.It isn't fun,no.Not at all.
Aw,darn.I have yet to research on Literature.Should have left blogging for later.
School has been hectic,and 15 pieces of homework (each at least 5 questions) is madness.I guess I have to,ahem,adapt to this environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment