Isn't it annoying when your boss is shorter than you???

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Anderson

So I was dragged to Andes.(I'll refer to Anderson as Andes from now on)Anderson is at least a decently good school,and its quite nice,really.Then comes the BIG problem.
Anderson's toilets stink!(figuratively and literally)It didn't help that the doors of our toilets wouldn't lock AND are half broken.No love was given to the sinks either.Prince The Principal was telling us about a broken sink.Last year in Andes,concrete chunks fell out!
I think my sec school toilet life will be he11.
But I'll also say,I WILL say,that Anderson isn't a bad school.Pity I only know 4 people's names in my class,1/2:Xin Zhong,Edwin,Jasmine(former 6F classmate!) and Marcus.
I hope things get better eventually.How was YOUR secondary school?Chat about it in the talkback comments!
~~OJW

No comments:

Post a Comment