Isn't it annoying when your boss is shorter than you???

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Anderson II

Oh no.Another hectic day.And studies have yet to begin!
I was exploring more Anderson today (mostly cos' of the "Heritage Walk") and my arms and legs were given workouts.
Now,to the "Heritage Walk":A little activity that in short,lets you see the exciting segments of Anderson Secondary School(an underground bomb bunker, for example),causing us to run around the school.
Classrooms are often locked during recess and so there are no prefects in the school.Slightly offensive humor was also running through my class.("You better get the he11 out or I'll slap you in the @$$ end of your fishing (*******, that is) d@mn fa- "{laughs}-----an OGA (Orientation Group Assistant))    ("What's that smell in the hall?"  "Yo (your) momma (mother) by the stink of it."-----2 of my classmates having a "friendly" chat.)
I have no idea of what's wrong with them.But overall,OGA's are bitesized fun-packs.Who you get paired up with is like an OGA grab-bag:My class,1/2 (say wan-too) had a lucky 7 OGAs,all of which are overall nice unless you seriously piss them off.
We needed to rehearse for campfire night (2 days away,bad) and Induction ceremony(an Anderson rite to "let"students be "true Andersonians") (tommorrow,indifferent).
Lessons start on friday though:I have to brace myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment