Isn't it annoying when your boss is shorter than you???

Thursday, October 6, 2011

This is MADNESS

So,there have been,shall I say,problems,with the 6F blog.Lee WN was complaining about the CBox and etcetra. School was a big mess and I didn't like this year's Children's Day (CD) performance.The lessons were replaced with PE like Frisbee.Who am I kidding, it was ALL Frisbee.What utter nonsense.I don't want lessons now that its over (PSLE, that is) but its CD!There should be some more decent activities.Oh well. At least we finally got our extra recess.
The performances were, honestly, disappointing.Ok, I know I'm complaining like a Toxicroak with a burst poison-sac (not a good thing,by the way) but I was so bored that I was thinking of the performance like torture.So after the tiring day my legs burst.So I went to "rest" my legs in front of the computer and there you have it.In a few simple terms:Today was MADNESS!!!But hey, I can live with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment