Isn't it annoying when your boss is shorter than you???

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Relax

Some call it strange.So, PSLE is over but [obviously] that does not give you the right to act like a madman on the streets.Some of my classmates find this a contradiction to what their parents said about going all out and having fun after PSLE.This,although seemingly a dumb point of view at first,(to me)is quite hard to deny.
Alright,we've got JN who's bringing his DS and PSP and whatever he can cram into his bag.But we all expected that---I'm not squeaky clean ;I've flouted more than 50 rules in all my 6 years of Primary school.So,fine,I can defend myself as half of the time I can explain my actions but as usual nobody listens.Same case here.So,fine,maybe some of you can go 10 hours straight on the computer or go thrash your friends house or whatever that you might do.But before PSLE,(being honest here)I thought that this silly "freedom" and "fun" thing is a big joke.So 1 part of your life has been conquered.but so what?
1.PSLE is over but that does not let you be a hooligan unless you are JN.
2.Even if the world was such that you COULD do whatever you want,your parents would be lying anyways.
Point 1 holds true.You won't carry a gun and wave it in the air just because you got 300 for PSLE or got some epic Distinction* for some paper..But its also a nasty lie in Point 2's case.Some of my friends I asked agree with me,stating that they were not feeling the fun and thrill (what fun and thrill they are referring to,I have no idea really) and that they want to rebel and break the TV or ruin the classroom and whatever.
Seriously,don't take the last bit seriously.And as my teacher used to say,life is unfair.So get over it.


*Speaking of that,I got Distinction for my UNSW English Paper and a High Distinction (yay me) for my UNSW Math paper.

1 comment: