Isn't it annoying when your boss is shorter than you???

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

PSLE IS OVER

Didn't get on yesterday cos' I was busy living life.
PSLE En:A decently tough paper.I expected worse.(A good performance befitting a smart student.)
PSLE MA:Paper 1 was harder then Paper 2.Strange.(Seems like I've still got it...but......)
PSLE CN:The Cn paper was hell. The paper was hard on the MCQ.(Here comes the nuclear bomb.)
PSLE SCI:Decent, I guess.Some would have problems though.(Seems fine to me.)
So I'm just glad its all over.A good thing too.I anticipated a tougher paper but I'm not complaining as I didn't revise much.Now that everyone is a free soul, Facebook is polluted and the Chat for 6F is particularly affected.I would know, I was there.So that's it.WOO!
I am now an editor for the 6 F blog, http://fivefaithforever.blogspot.com/   !Woo-hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment