Isn't it annoying when your boss is shorter than you???

Sunday, October 24, 2010

AHHHH!

I`ve FINALLY done all my some revision.And just for fun let have a moral tale-telling story telling time!So go to the next page...For your infomation, the character in this story does not have to be "Gladys" .It could be your stupid brother or Justin Bieber (no offence but I hate him) but for convenice it`s "Gladys".
                                                           
  Gladys is disappointed.The most fanciable man on earth  (Elvis Prestly) had a date with her and he has not turned up.Gladys tried not to bother and starts counting baked beans in a tin.It came down to 1928 beans...
  Just then her smelly brother comes in and says,"Counting beans, because you`ve "bean" ditched?So how many are there?"Going red in the face, Gladys rounds off the number to 1930.Just at that crucial moment, her mother came in."Counting beans, dear?How many beans are there?I`ve always wanted to know."Gladys laughs and rounds off 1930 to 1900.But before she could answer, Elvis Prestly comes in. "Ah...my angel doll!"
  Gladys laughs to death and turns red."I hear you`ve been counting beans, how many are there?"
  Mega cringe!Gladys just wants to die!
  "Oh, about 2000, she said, acting cool (she rounded off the number)."
  "Oh!You`re such a disaster!I did better!I got 1928 you know!Humph!An idiot for my girlfriend;I`m leaving!"
                                                                    
So that`s it.Morals:
Rounding off can be accurate or deadly depending on what you want.
Also, everybody does stupid stuff like counting beans sometime.   So that`s it and remember,you read it here first.
-----Ong Jun Wen

No comments:

Post a Comment