Isn't it annoying when your boss is shorter than you???

Thursday, November 24, 2011

PSLE Results

The following text is almost fully uncensored and potentially insulting to some.Do not read if you may be easily offended.
Yay.The diaper shit has emerged.Long story short,I got owned.I have a lousy aggregate of 247 with 2 A* in EN and MA and 2 A in SCI and CN.
Other's reaction:247?Not bad?
My parents reaction:What;is that it?Tch,how disappointing.
So I got a decent PSLE aggregate and now my holidays are ruined.My parents are still caught up with the pissing competition.Had I known,I would have decided to be the street retard and fail my P6 CA1 and prelims.(Crouching Retard Hidden Badass?)Then the targets they have for me will be much more reasonable.I mean,how in the ************* world was I to get 275.That's just ******* thinking.
Sure,I could have done better but still,275?If this followsin secondary school then Bedok reservoir will be my new hideout.But in all honesty,everything unlucky that I dread has happened to e since 2010.SOMEONE has to be slightly unlucky I guess...from a broken mike in flag raising to demanding parents?Guess the bitch is in the house.

1 comment:

  1. haha well you did better than I did :)
    I got 246, with my only A* in EN. The rest are As. To be honest, I was quite surprised to receive an A for Math. I expected a B cos I did badly for the paper :/
    but yeah other people's reactions were about the same for you and I :)

    ReplyDelete