Isn't it annoying when your boss is shorter than you???

Monday, February 21, 2011

Keep it secret

To those who read this from HGP:
Don't leak this.Press Ctrl+A for hidden secrets.Read with your eyes as parallel to the screen as possible. In the Prefect`s investiture in 2008 we had a wonderful performance.Others were ...horrible.Doing all those ****** actions are like..I don`t know, Taichi?This year we`re gonna beat it with a rap.
If you saw that, don`t leak it!It`s vital we keep it secret.Extremely vital.
People standing for head (I HAVE to type the name out, I apologise):  Jia Ying, Estelle
If you wanted to vote for me, sorry but you`ve been beat.I want a vote but I`d say those who wanted to vote for me, vote Jia Ying. Estelle, before reaching her godly rank, is already busy enough.She probably can`t cope.
Vice-Head: Caleb, Sandra, Jordan, oh whatever.I forgot.Yes.I.Know.Very.Anti-climatic.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to remove it since it had stuff people who didn`t press Ctrl+A should know.Sorry!

    ReplyDelete