Isn't it annoying when your boss is shorter than you???

Friday, September 10, 2010

Finally

At last!Time to myself.I`ve waited 5 days!!!
Today I`m free so I can type and blog all I want.
Face it, holidays are excuses to do more work.Monday brings supplementary and Tuesday to Thursday was activity filled.No time in the day or night.
Friday is a relief as I could then play all I want.The amount of work was ridiculously little.Click read more to see the rest of the post.AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
Sorry,I could`nt help. 
By the way, notice I changed word style. Trebuchet, Arial, Courier, Georgia, Helvetica,Times Great Brit, Verdana.
Fonts can express or show in presentations(powerpoint) so if Nicole ,you are reading this, put it to good use.Using Times for everything is STUPID.
Notice the change?Helps express and more importantly,emphasize.

1 comment: