Isn't it annoying when your boss is shorter than you???

Saturday, August 21, 2010

What if I`m bored?

What if I`m bored?
I post even when I have nothing to post about.This is a fine example...I am so bored out of my pants beanbags that I am posting crap!!!

Oh and I commited sucide to my Twitter account.HARH!!!!WUT?[spits coke on computer]Yes you read that right.My twitter account is "dead".After all I only have 3 followers;I`m sure they wont mind.
Also, time files past too quickly.In a blink of an eye, the exams approach.Then as quick as a flash, you realise it is PSLE.Seriously, how unfair can the world get?
If only there was just 1 more hour in a day...just one more!!!
Maybe if one day had 48 hours then I would have enough spare time...
That was actually to test font size...can`t help it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment